Going the extra mile
From the early days…
Oliveti Construction was formed in 1995 by Gian Oliveti, a qualified joiner and was joined shortly after by bricklayer Gareth Smith.
Gian, Oliveti Group’s Managing Director, and Gareth who is now our Director of Operations, successfully grew the company, and by 2005 the company was a force to be reckoned with in Leicester and the Midlands!
To the present.
The Company maintains the family ethos, and continues to grow both in staff numbers and turnover value. We currently employ over 50 people, from office staff, to the whole range of site trades, while turnover is now approaching £10 million.
Our specialist areas are construction and building, maintenance and repair, as well as the design and manufacture of a multitude of joinery products in our own manufacturing facility, which fulfils both internal and external business needs.
We are proud to be Principal Contractor on a variety of frameworks in the Midlands and further afield for many clients and services. These range from Councils, Airport Authorities, Police and Fire Service, Prison Service and Leicestershire schools, right through to private house builds, accident and disability home adjustments, 24-hour reactive maintenance, and much more!
The expertise we provide to our clients doesn’t stop at the work we do on site. We also have a custom built training room at our head office, which we use to provide training to our supply chain and clients, as well as our own employees. Our Health & Safety Manager Andrew Essex is a qualified trainer in a variety of H&S courses, and can provide these at very competitive rates. Contact us for more information.
The offices at Meridian Business Park in Leicester have been our headquarters since 2015, and our spacious manufacturing facility (Oliveti Cubicles) is located in Enderby, Leicestershire.
- We will always put you and the project first
- We will ensure you have a key contact for the whole project
- We will put senior members of the team on your project
- We transpire our family values into everything we do
- We will take the stress away by managing the entire project
- We care about your deadlines, budgets and requirements
- We will be with you every step of the way from planning to clear up
- We know the midlands well and have the knowledge needed for your project
- We can guarantee the finished project will be exactly what you asked for